Friday, January 30, 2009

This is for you moms!

To all of u out there in the cyber world...i'm sorry for taking almost two months to post...my bad i blame it all on the job.

NEWAYS...i got a new computer so more than likely this wont happen again (but if it does i apologize in advance) i love my computer...i have loved it ever since i first started stealing christa's my sophomore year...i got a macbook and im soo glad to be a mac owner!!! now all i have to do is figure out how to do all the cool stuff you can with it...maybe later.

so i'm sure most of you would like to know why it has taken me so long to write on this thing....
here are a few reasons...

A#1 (yes i did that on purpose... it how i list things...if you don't like tough) I didn't have my own computer and i felt bad using my roommates.... problem solved!

B#2 my job takes me to all these crazy places (duh thats y ur here :)) and i'm still on reserve (which means ur back up in case someone calls in sick and you wait for them to call you and you have no idea were you could be in the next few days) 

C#3 I have enough things to take with me though security...i don't need to add another gray bin...one is good enough for me.

and finally D#4 i've never really enjoyed writing and procrastinating is a skill that i have perfected! 

sorry again... I'll try to be better next month! 
Love u all! MUAH!


No comments: